Saturday, December 10, 2016

Member Profile: Leo Walsh

Member Profile: Leo Walsh

A Clevelander. A Novelist. A Buckeye, with a BS from Ohio State. A liberal Rust Belt redneck. Who reads. A lot. 

I love well-crafted, thought-provoking but quirky books. And I read widely. From high-literary (my favorite novel is James Joyce's Ulysses) to the lowest genre work (I've read every single book in Terry Pratchett's Discworld series). I also read non-fiction, mostly history, science and business. A recent, years-long non-fiction focus was behavioral economics.  

In 2014, I moved back to oft-cloudy Cleveland after six years in mostly-sunny Los Angeles. Sort of like LeBron returning from Miami, but a lot less cool.

Other little known facts...
... I can cook quite well, and focus on eating whole foods. 
... I am addicted to exercise. 
... I used to play a wicked jazz & blues guitar. I wasn't Wes Montgomery, though who is. Regardless, I played well and enjoyed jamming. 

Current occupation...
A systems analyst and an experienced technical writer, I have composed and edited hundreds of content pages, most notably while webmaster for insurance.com's intranet. 

Connect with Leo






Follow Leo


Amazon Author's Page: N/A

Main Website/ Blog: http://www.leo-walsh.com/

Other Website/ Blog:




No comments:

Post a Comment